Adya® Filtration System with 16 oz. Adya Clarity™
This free-standing, no electricity needed, gravity water filtration system includes: br>
- 0.2 micron ceramic filter
- multi-level filter of raw earth including activated carbon, zeolites, river rocks
- 16 oz. bottle of Adya Clarity™, from Black Mica, Ionic Mineral Solutions
(16 oz bottle - retail value of $85)
(Your Wholesale Price is $175)
PAYPAL USERS, CLICK ON THE ADD TO CART BUTTON BELOW
CERAMIC FILTER CARE
Depending on your water source and its contaminants:
- Your filter will turn light brown to orange
- A build up on the top filter or agglutination will occur.
When the ceramic filter flow rate has decreased, it is time to lightly scrub the surface of the filter.
We suggest taking the top unit to the sink. Unscrew the ceramic filter from the top reservoir. While holding the filter under running water, gently rub the filter with a dedicated sponge, scrub pad or a paper towel. Do not use cleaners or detergents. Vigorous scrubbing will cause accelerated wear on filter. Your top filter will not return to the original white.
The ceramic filter typically lasts from one to two years. This timeframe depends on the quality of the water you are filtering and depends on how you care for your filter.
Replace your filter if:
- Filter exterior surface is worn through to the comb section of the filter.
- Filtration flow rate is severely reduced.
CARBON FILTER CARE
The carbon filter typically lasts 300 gallons. Please consider your daily water usage and calculate when you will need a replacement filter.
It is not unusual for carbon dust to be in your first 1 or 2 batches of water. The carbon is harmless.
For replacement filters, please contact your Adya distributor. www.micawaters.com
Do not over tighten the nuts when setting the Ceramic Filter.
Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality.
The concentration of indicated substances in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system as specified in NSF/ANSI 42.
Keep in mind that if you place your unit directly in sunlight, blue green algae may form in the dispensing reservoir. The growth of blue green algae stems from the mica and sulfur of the ionic minerals. This is absolutely normal and healthy. Clean the tank with a sponge (no soap). If there is still green left do not worry this is not harmful and actually means you have healthy water.
Adya Water Filtration Unit:
Use and Care Manual
You have purchased a practical and effective water filtration system! Why is this system so powerful? Because it combines several of Nature’s water purifying ways into one system. Your system includes Adya’s ionic minerals that you can use in conjunction with 5 stages of effective filters. With the tools of this system, you can make fresh mountain spring-like water in your own home.
Caution: These guidelines and safeguards help ensure that your new filter system operates effectively. Before installing and using your filter system, please carefully read all instructions.
Always have clean hands when working with your unit. This will help guard against any contamination.
If your spout leaks, check to see that the Washers are on each side of the water tap of the dispensing unit.
If your unit seems to be filtering slowly, please consider the following:
- Because the system is a gravity fed unit, the more water that is in the upper chamber the faster it will filter. To speed up filtration, keep adding water to the top chamber. Do keep in mind how much room is available in the bottom dispensing reservoir. Overfilling the top chamber can cause overflow from the bottom chamber.
- Consider if it is time to lightly scrub the ceramic filter. See guidelines above for ceramic filter care.